Biogen sucht Director European Public Policy & Government Affairs
Director European Public Policy & Government Affairs
This role can be based in either Brussels or Zug.
This role works to ensure that Biogen’s interests both corporately and commercially from a government affairs and public policy perspective are represented on a proactive basis where possible and reactive where appropriate protecting and enhancing Biogen’s visibility, presence and reputation.
- 8 plus years of experience in government affairs or public policy role, either in house of agency in the UE
- Experience in working in an integrated environment involving colleagues and seeking collaboration, input and building an inclusive environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail and high sense of urgency
- Ability to effectively and appropriately work with and influence senior management
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, ability to successfully collaborate, influence without authority, and effectively work across functions and personalities.
- Demonstrated good judgment and ability to effectively prioritize work load.
- Strong business acumen, preferably related to the pharma/biotech industry
- Creative, innovative, agile and flexible;
- Ability to work well under pressure and enjoys a fast-paced, often unpredictable environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree is required in liberal arts or life sciences