British American Tobacco sucht Regulatory Engagement Manager
British American Tobacco is a truly global organization. Our companies employ more than 55,000 people in a business spanning some 180 markets worldwide. In Switzerland, we employ more than 450 people in Lausanne and Boncourt.
Regulatory Engagement Manager
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES COVER THE FOLLOWING:
Regulation is increasingly shaping the way our company is doing business. The role of Engagement Manager is instrumental in contributing to the achievement of our company goals and to address current and future regulatory challenges.
The jobholder is responsible for the regulatory affairs within the Legal & External Affairs department of British American Tobacco Switzerland. This means that she/he is directly accountable for specific regulatory challenges and will support the business in all of them. Topics are to be dealt with from A to Z, i.e. ranging from intelligence gathering/monitoring to defining campaign plan to actual external engagement. For the completion of her/his accountabilities and responsibilities, the jobholder carries out regular stakeholder engagement on a federal, cantonal and local level as well as through a variety of external organizations and interest groups.
- Graduated in political sciences, law, PR, economics or journalism. Minimum of 4y public relations experience in an environment linked with political, regulatory affairs and communication (e.g. FMCG, communication/PR agency, law firm, or state administration etc.);
- Perfect understanding of the Swiss political and regulatory structure and decision-making processes;
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills with multi-level interlocutors;
- Ability to research and write to high standards;
- Good IT literacy;
- German as a mother-tongue and excellent command of English. Swiss-German and a strong command of French is an asset.
If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too. We are looking forward to receiving your full application on www.batcareers.com.
British American Tobacco is one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
We are proud that we are consistently among the top 5 companies on the London Stock Exchange.
Our portfolio includes our world-famous Global Drive Brands – Dunhill, Kent, Lucky Strike, Pall Mall and Rothmans – along with many other leading international brands, such as Vogue, Peter Stuyvesant and State Express 555.
Alongside our traditional tobacco business, we are also developing products that offer consumers potentially less risky alternatives to regular cigarettes. Our Next Generation Products are already leading the way in the Industry of vapour and tobacco heating devices. We continue to develop a solid portfolio of consumer solutions which already include well known global brands like Vype, glo and Voke.
Denken Sie bitte daran, bei Ihrer Bewerbung www.politjobs.ch zu erwähnen.