Credit Suisse seeks Lawyer with a Focus on Financial Market Regulation – Public Policy Switzerland
Lawyer with a Focus on Financial Market Regulation – Public Policy Switzerland # 097898
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- A challenging role within the business area Public Affairs and Policy
- In this position you will be involved in systematic issue management on a broad range of public policy issues, focusing on Swiss regulatory / legislative and political issues
- You are responsible for producing various forms of high-quality public policy documents, including responses to public consultations, assessments of draft regulations / legislation, position papers, etc.
- The opportunity to contribute to the bank’s public policy advocacy initiatives by interacting with various in- and external business partners
- As an expert you support various business divisions and corporate functions in the bank on a wide range of legislative and regulatory topics
- You have the chance to work in a highly professional team within a dynamic environment where every team member takes on accountability for their tasks and where you can work independently
- University degree, ideally in Law
- At least six years of professional experience in the financial sector is a prerequisite, ideally with in-depth knowledge of Swiss financial legislation / regulation
- If you gathered work experience as a practicing lawyer or at a regulator this would be a plus
- Excellent writing skills in German and English; French would be an asset
- Your ability to produce high-quality documents within a short time-frame make it possible to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- Your ability to analyse complex legislative and regulatory issues and determine their relevance for the bank allow you to take well-founded decisions efficiently
- Your ability to quickly grasp new concepts and to depict complex topics in an accurate, easy-to-understand way enable you to deliver high-quality results
Please apply via our Career Portal.