Credit Suisse seeks Public Policy Specialist Switzerland
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Public Policy Specialist Switzerland (60 – 80%)
- A challenging role within the business area Public Affairs and Policy
- You will have the chance to engage in systematic issue management on a broad range of public policy issues, focusing on Swiss issues
- You are responsible to produce various forms of high-quality public policy documents, including position papers, Q&A platforms, speeches etc.
- The opportunity to plan and implement public policy advocacy initiatives by interacting with various internal and external business partners
- In this role you support the bank’s business divisions on a wide range of political and strategic topics
- You have the possibility to work in a highly professional team within a dynamic environment where every team member takes on accountability for their tasks and where you can work independently
- Open to discussing flexible / agile working
- University degree in Political Science, Law or Economics
- You gained at least six years of practical experience and knowledge in public policy, a relevant trade association, journalism and / or in the financial sector is a prerequisite
- You have excellent writing skills in German, French and English
- Your excellent communication and negotiation skills enable you to interact and present to senior management as well as to quickly gain trust and build up solid working relationships
- You are able to analyze complex legislative and regulatory issues and determine their relevance for the bank to take well-founded decisions efficiently
- Your ability to quickly grasp new concepts and to depict complex topics in an accurate, easy-to-understand way allow you to deliver high-quality documents within a short time-frame
- You combine strong analytical skills, structured working style that is focused on results with a conceptual way of thinking
Please apply via our Career Portal.