Credit Suisse sucht Senior Cyber Security Intelligence Analyst (80-100%)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Real-time monitoring of third party security feeds, forums to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the Credit Suisse/financial industry.
- Assessing each event based on factual information and wider contextual information available.
- Producing intelligence outputs to provide an accurate depiction of the current threat landscape and associated risk through the use of vendor feeds, and open source reporting.
- Producing actionable intelligence information for delivery to colleagues in the form of technical reports, briefings, and data feeds.
- Detecting and analyzing cyber-threat activity for the identification of advanced persistent threats and malware in real-time.
- Actively researching emerging cyber-threats. Applying expert understanding of hacker methodologies and tactics, system vulnerabilities and key indicators of attacks and exploits.
- Participating in industry and government forums to maintain awareness of trends in Cyber Security and standard methodologies while monitoring changes in applicable regulatory requirements to enhance the internal plans.
- Undertaking thematic technical reviews and assessments to evaluate the posture of the CS environment against reported cyber threats providing updates to the risk governance committees.
- Supporting and providing SME input to the development of a comprehensive Cyber-security Strategy aligned to Op Risk, Business and IT Strategies.
- Working closely with the 2nd and 3rd line of defence leads for Cyber Security and provide SME consultancy services on current and upcoming cyber security risks, to ensure a holistic risk management approach.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to self-task and develop own research program.
- 3 to 5 years intelligence analysis experience, preferably in the financial sector or government.
- Advanced expertise in analyzing the intersection of political and geopolitical developments with cyber-security threat vectors and policymaking.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and cross border access and compliance issues that face a large (preferably Swiss) bank or similar organization.
- Depth of knowledge of IT technology and experience in managing and/or delivering IT services.
- Familiarity with Threat Intelligence Platforms and other intelligence analysis software applications.
- Technical SME knowledge in red teaming, vulnerability assessment and threat management activities.
- Good communication skills and ability to build and maintain senior partner relationships to facilitate the management of CS operational technology risks.
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbal, are required; German skills are strongly desired.
- CISSP, CISA, CEH, or SANS certifications desirable but not essential.