Edwards Lifesciences sucht Public Affairs Manager
Edwards Lifesciences is the global leader in patient-focused medical innovations for structural heart disease, as well as critical care and surgical monitoring. Driven by a passion to help patients, the company collaborates with the world’s leading clinicians and researchers to address unmet healthcare needs, working to improve patient outcomes and enhance lives. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Edwards Lifesciences has extensive operations in North America, Europe, Japan, Latin America and Asia and currently employs over 10,000 individuals worldwide.
Public Affairs Manager
- In order to elevate our capacity to inform and shape the regional political environment so that it is conducive to our growth by allowing a fast adoption of therapies for the benefit of patients, the role will lead, support and execute the setting, implementation and execution of the EMEA, LatAm & Canada Corporate Vice President and rELT members political external agenda with EU institutions, relevant Think-Tanks top policy-makers and key payers.
- The Senior Executives external engagement is a critical enabler for the rapid uptake of the innovative products that we are in the launch phase in the next five years and to strengthen the value of our current innovative portfolio.
- The role will support and coordinate the execution of regional Market Access, Public Affairs and Communication (MAPAC) strategies aligned with the Business Units imperatives so to create a positive environment that is conducive to Edwards growth agenda
Major Job Functions:
- Ensure an optimal external engagement of Edwards senior leaders with European stakeholders, such as EU Institutions, EU and National Think-Tanks, law and policy makers,
- Establish and maintain a network of contact among these stakeholders
- Continuously screen and evaluate innovation based events (forum, symposium, think tank meeting…) in the EMEA, LatAm & Canada region in order to prepare a short term and long term action plan
- Build a multiyear plan to engage Edwards senior leaders into selected regional and local events
- Support Edwards senior leaders in the preparation of their interventions to ensure maximum impact according to regional and global business and MAPAC strategies
- Contribute to elaborate and adapt for select events and geographies supporting the regional action plan the key messages and communication materials for Edwards senior leaders
- Represent Edwards in selected regional and local events in relation with the regional action plan and the MAPAC / Business Unit strategy
- Partner and provide support to the Business Unit Therapy Development teams and programs by contributing to the elaboration of key messages aligned with the global business and MAPAC strategies
- University Law, Economics, Political sciences degree.
- Project management skills.
- Strong ability to manage a network of internal and external stakeholders
- Influencing and communication skills
- Fluent in English and French, fluency in another European language would be beneficial.
- Three to five years experience in public affairs in international companies with a regional scope, preferably in the health industry
- Proven experience on external engagement and working with think-tanks.
- Experience in working with Trade Associations
- Experience in presenting to senior leaders programs and agenda.
Denken Sie bitte daran, bei Ihrer Bewerbung www.politjobs.ch zu erwähnen.