Gold Standard seeks Platform Coordinator
Gold Standard is a standard and certification body that stands for the best that can be achieved in climate and development projects. Established in 2003 by WWF and other international NGOs as a best practice standard to ensure projects that reduced carbon emissions under the UN’s Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) also delivered on the dual mandate to foster sustainable development. Gold Standard now has more than 80 NGO supporters and 1400+ projects in over 80 countries, creating billions of dollars of shared value from climate and development action worldwide.
Find out more: www.goldstandard.org
We are seeking a
to manage our new Gold Standard Network Platform, based at our headquarters in Geneva. Reporting to the Business Development Team, this position will be responsible for supporting engagement with key stakeholders and partners within the Gold Standard Network Platform and other related programmes. The position requires co-ordination and management of administrative tasks, creating and uploading content, maintenance and further development of the online Platform. The Platform Coordinator will also work in close collaboration with the communications team for content management and outreach to platform participants
- Handles enquiries from the Gold Standard Platform participants and potential new members, including management of the platform inbox and coordinating the invoicing process
- Supports the recruitment of new participants to the Gold Standard Platform and new Programmes, including development and sharing of materials to targeted stakeholder groups
- Facilitation and information sharing for the different Gold Standard Programmes to the relevant Working Groups (WG) (e.g. organising meetings, outreach and committing speakers, etc.)
- Manages online platform engagement (e.g. approaching participants to submit blogs, events, stimulating/moderating online discussions, organising webinars, and document management such as summaries and out-takes from WG meetings)
- Coordinates and writes regular update emails and webinars for Platform participants
- Coordinates online meetings and events – set-up, preparing agendas, presentations and other documents, organising venues and logistics
- Manages the ongoing maintenance of the Platform
- Leads the planning and coordination of new content, functionality and feature development
- Maintains and updates CRM for contacts and business development purposes
- Supports research for fundraising and strategy development purposes
- Minimum 2 years of full-time work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Service-oriented and a strong team player
- Excellent analytical and writing skills in English
- Expertise in PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Experience with CRM systems and online content management systems (e.g. Drupal)
- Proven working experience regarding organisational and time-management skills, accurate attention to detail; ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Experience in moderating and facilitating working groups and coordinating multi-stakeholder networks
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Hands-on, independent, problem solver
- Background in environment, sustainable development or clean energy a plus
A competitive NGO salary will be offered to the successful candidate. The candidate should have the right to work and live in Switzerland.
If you are interested in the role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter by 12 October 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information on the Gold Standard is available from our website: www.goldstandard.org.
Please note that you will only be notified if you receive an invitation for a first-round interview. We regret that we cannot send you an