Honeywell seeks Government Relations Director
Honeywell, a multinational company from the oil and gas, automotive, aerospace, space and defense industry, is looking for a
Government Relations Director
for an open vacancy in Rolle VD, Switzerland.
The Government Relations Director strategically develops and manages Honeywell Government Relations programs within their regional responsibilities. They will support Honeywell’s overall marketing objectives, supporting customers and improving significant position through their regional responsibilities. The Government Relations Director will also develop and execute an annual business plan to assist the Company in achieving their strategic goals. They will work closely with members of the government, diplomatic corps, members of business, trade and political associations to drive Company strategy and facilitate strong relationships.
In order to be considered for this role, the applicants must meet the following key requirements:
- Solid experience, and proven record, in Government Relations.
- Solid experience in Legislation and regulatory.
- English at a professional level (C1 level).
The selected candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Partner with businesses to develop government relations strategies related to specific product initiatives and/or business imperatives.
- Actively participate to influence the legislative process and educate regulators on issues and strategies important to Honeywell.
- Serve as subject matter expert on legislation and the impact on Honeywell and our products.
Further information and application: www.honeywell.csod.com