JobLeads sucht Head of Public Affairs
If you want to take that next step to level up your career, JobLeads is the preferred partner for you as executive or specialist. Currently we have several senior level career opportunities in communications & PR in the Bern region. If you can identify yourself with the tasks and qualifications of this exemplary position, we would like to get in touch and present you all suitable positions.
Head of Public Affairs (m/f)
- Define company position on new regulatory developments and develop and execute public affairs strategies and campaigns.
- Prepare external briefings for politicians and officials, and respond to public consultations, to outline the company’s position where necessary.
- Represent the company and speak at conferences .
- Maintain strong relationships with key politicians and officials.
- Sales and customer support: Ensure clear understanding of the company’s business needs.
- Maintain strong relationship with customers.
- Integrate policy discussions into sales meetings wherever appropriate .
- Monitor current and analyse expected future policy and regulatory developments and communicate relevant findings internally .
- Represent the company within key associations and other relevant interest groups.
- Support marketing and communication activities.
- Several years of work experience in the field of public affairs
- Proven track record of public affairs
- Strong political network in Germany and preferably also in other CEU countries
- Ability to think and plan strategically and act accordingly
- Good business acumen – ability to link public affairs activities and business needs
- Good social and networking skills
- Ability to present yourself professionally and confidently in large groups
- Superior written and oral skills in English and German
- Relevant postgraduate degree (e.g. law, social sciences, political science, business administration, etc.)