This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Johnson & Johnson seeks EMEA Comms & PA Senior Director
Consumer Communication & Public Affairs Leader in EMEA
is responsible for the strategic planning, development and implementation of effective, integrated and measurable communication and public affairs plans that support and drive the business priorities of Johnson & Johnson Consumer in the region, enabling the Company to accelerate its leadership position and build trust with key stakeholders in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
As the Regional Consumer Communication & Public Affairs Leader in EMEA, you will develop an elite class strategic communication plan addressing a number of stakeholders, directly managing communication activities/platforms/vehicles that promote, enhance and protect the Johnson & Johnson Consumer portfolio and reputation, while cultivating deeper levels of employee engagement specifically around the ongoing business model transformation.
- Responsible for translating the global CPA strategy and the regional business goals into tangible communication & public affairs plans and activities that support growth and reputation for a highly complex and dynamic business that delivers targeted revenue annually
- Responsible for the execution of global Sector and Franchise CPA strategies in EMEA
- Serves as key member of Leadership Teams for EMEA and Global Consumer Communication & Public Affairs and as such plays a meaningful role in the development of the global CPA strategy as well as the governance model.
- Integrates knowledge from deep internal and external networks, multi-stakeholder insights and deep understanding of business, competitive and industry priorities in development and implementation of strategic communication plans that drive key business and reputation outcomes and shape the environment for the Company’s devices and solutions
- Serves as senior strategic counselor to the EMEA Company Group Chairman and EMEA Leadership Team, providing key insights and perspectives to influence business decisions, drive compliant business growth and enhance trust in our Company
- Responsible for building influencer management capabilities in the region within Communication and marketing teams. Ensure influencer strategies are aligned regionally and globally to ensure maximum impact
- Leads, inspires and develops team of approximately nine communication & public affairs professionals, including six direct reports, based in various countries across the EMEA region.
- Responsible for leading the One J&J South Africa team, a cross-sector team with accountability to regional communication leaders from Medical Device and Janssen
- Responsible for driving alignment and engagement across the employee population throughout EMEA to support the ongoing transformation of the Consumer business model; Serves as change counselor and change agent
- Builds trust in our organization and improves the reputation of Johnson & Johnson Consumer with external partners
- Serves as the dotted line manager for the EMEA Stakeholder manager and collaborates with Global Media Relations and Global External Stakeholder Engagement leaders to manage the manager priorities and focus
- Deploys pioneering digital strategies and content to communicate key priorities and programs to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Improves and enhances the communication capabilities of senior executives and works to develop and strengthen the communication team in the region
- Builds talent and a high-performing organization with innovative culture, metrics-driven, best practices approach; Explores and acts upon new opportunities, builds capabilities and provides direction setting for future state of Communication & Public Affairs function; Develops, leads and models a best-in-class Communication & Public Affairs function
- Plays key role in shaping external thought leadership in the region, requiring seamless collaboration with Johnson & Johnson Government Affairs & Policy staff and partnering with leading industry trade associations
- Serves as senior issues management leader on complex topics including product and ingredient safety, pricing, compliance, etc.
- Drives integration across J&J sectors, connects to enterprise platforms and presents the interests of the Company with one voice for the benefit of the total global enterprise business
- Education and/or additional training: BA required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 12 years senior-level experience in communication
- Experience working in a regional function as well as a matrixed environment
- Ability to produce quality results in a high pressure, high visibility role
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and multiple priorities
- Ability to assimilate and operationalize strategic agenda into execution
- Operates with a global and enterprise mindset even in a regional leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to attract, hire and develop top talent
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams
- Exceptional writing, editing and oral presentation skills for a broad range of target audiences
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Be comfortable with business travel within EMEA as well as occasional global travel
- Fosters a One Team mindset across the Enterprise and works to unify, collaborate and drive for the best outcomes
- Demonstrates credibility, passion and commitment in building strong stakeholder relationships to achieve key outcomes
- Collaborates across the business, bringing a multi-stakeholder, integrative view that interconnects insights and realities
- Demonstrates global mindset with knowledge, appreciation, and awareness of the J&J business, operating flexibly from a global, regional and local level; Has an appreciation, awareness, understanding and empathy for different ideas and styles of working
- Leads with strategic intent by prioritizing, focusing and efficiently managing solutions that enhance the J&J reputation and brand
Further information and application: www.jnj.com
269 total views, 1 today Print Job