Nestlé seeks Public Affairs Trainee
Public Affairs Trainee
8 months’ contract, 100%
To reinforce the Corporate Affairs Department of our Operating Company Nestlé Suisse SA we are currently looking for a Public Affairs Trainee.
Your main mission will be to support to daily business in Public Affairs, assist event organization, manage intranet pages and contribute to other communication platforms of the Coporate Affairs Team.
- Support management of internal communication activities for Corporate Affairs. Contribute to content of Corporate Affairs intranet site and other internal communication platforms
- Monitor selected national political matters/topics, update respective issue sheets
- Contribute to working basis of Corporate Affairs Dept, e.g. stakeholder mapping, analyze voting results, edit/update position papers, edit/update corporate presentations
- Contribute to the development of issue specific stakeholder maps and action plans on a case by case basis
- Further tasks to support operational efficiency of the Corporate Affairs Team (e.g. support/assist preparation of Public Affairs Board meetings, support organization of events/meetings)
Education and experience
- University Degree in Political Science, International Affairs, Economics
- Public Affairs educational background
- Work experience acquired in Public Administration, International Organization, Public Affairs Function in the private Sector would be an advantage
- Interest in communication next to high interest in Swiss political matters
- French mother tongue, fluent in German and English
Show us that you have strong and good communication skills. Your ability to work in a network with focus on results and proactive cooperation will contribute to your success. If you believe you have the profile we are looking for and are interested in this opportunity, please apply in English.