Novartis Pharma AG seeks Director Public Affairs Neuroscience
Director Public Affairs Neuroscience
Establish a favorable political environment & investment climate for key launches in the Neuroscience Franchise (Focus: Migraine)
Public Affairs Strategy for Migraine
- Develop PA Migraine Strategy and execution plan in alignment with the commercial teams and other key functions (MA, Patient Relations, Communications, Medical Affairs)
- Ensure integration and cross-fertilization of (on-going) global, regional and national initiatives into Migraine PA Strategy
- Advise commercial team on potential political hurdles and opportunities impacting the Neuro-science portfolio Drive PA strategy implementation at global and regional level
- Organize above country events that embed Migraine in global health policy debate and create a multiplier effect (e.g. “Economist” event in EU, Asia)
- Drive regional PA projects such as Policy Networks, Cluster Country Profiling, Cluster Migraine Policy Roadmap • Identify and leverage existing opportunities to engage key stakeholders on Migraine
- Include key migraine messages in senior management briefings, speeches etc. (e.g. WEF)
- Organize side-meetings at global and regional health policy events (e.g. World Health Assembly, European Health Forum Gastein) Support countries in Migraine PA strategy implementation
- Guide CPOs on how to leverage above country tools/events to maximize impact at national level
- Provide tools and knowledge-sharing platforms to facilitate strategy formulation and Best Practice sharing (Peer-to-peer network)
- Support potential EMB launch countries in building a political risk mitigation strategy
- Master’s Degree in Law, Public Affairs, or Business.
- Fluency in English.
- 5+ years working experience in a PA-related or business setting with significant international exposure.
- Successfully managed complex projects with high visibility.
More Infos here!