Please register to apply for this job.
Novartis seeks a Head Economic & Swiss Public Affairs
Head Economic & Swiss Public Affairs
- The objective is to pursue and represent Novartis interests in the field of economic policy and Swiss Public Affairs through provision of economic expertise and policy positions, primarily for the top management of Novartis International, and advocate for these positions, mainly through national and international trade associations.
- Sustain first class environment for R&D as Switzerland is the largest R&D-base for NovartisSecure freedom & efficiency of operations of the global headquarter, e.g. for key issues as corpAttain good market access at fair conditions in a key market for Novartis divisions
- Support third country issues in key markets through Swiss diplomatic channelsConsult the top management of Novartis International in matters of economics, economic policy and Swiss public affairs.
- Single Point of Contact for all statistics and surveys of Novartis of governmental and non-governmental institutions in Switzerland.
- Global dissemination and leveraging of economic data and expertise through intranet and newsletter service
- Master in Economics required, strong background in economic policy preferred.
- English and German- additional language a plus
- Industry experience required, additional experience in public administration/public policy desirable
Application under this following Link.
563 total views, 2 today Print Job