Novartis seeks Intern Public Affairs Europe
Intern Public Affairs Europe
The Novartis Intern Public Affairs (PA) Europe team is looking for a motivated intern, who can support in analysis, meeting preparation and projects.
One of the key Public Affairs Advocacy responsibilities is to enable Novartis to be a leading government partner, committed to improving patients’ quality of life and enhancing access to science-based innovation. They also continuously foster long term relationships with stakeholders on a local and above-country level and deliver key messages on Novartis’ commitments.
• Co-ordinate inputs for senior management documentation and meetings as needed
• Provide tailored information to management, countries & Business Units on external developments as appropriate; provide briefings and support
• Maintain distribution lists and fact sheets
• Offsite execution
• Conduct data analysis for the Public Affairs Europe team
• Execute small independent projects related to government affairs strategies
• Support maintenance of EU PA community
• Support execution of capability building program
• Meeting organization as well as follow up, Presentation preparation
• Contribute to ongoing projects on, PA strategies as well as analytics reports
• Recent Master graduate in Public Health, Public Policy or Political Science (graduation not longer than one year ago)
• Fluent English (written & spoken), additional language is a plus
• Working experience in a related function, e.g. PA, Strategy in corporate strategy, management consulting or equivalent, with exposure to healthcare issues.
• Project management skills; ability to executive projects across divisions, business units and functions.
• Knowledge of European health care systems