Sanofi seeks Public Affairs Coordinator – VIE Contract
Sanofi seeks Public Affairs Coordinator
Program SaVIE (VIE of Sanofi) is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28. PLEASE NOTE since the VIE Program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
Only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
The VIE will monitor activities of the World Health Organisation and key Geneva based Global Health agendas:
- follow the work of the International Federation of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers & Associations.
- contribute to identify and analyse the key issues in the political and economic environment that impact Sanofi’s activities.
- support the Geneva Office’s activities and ensure Sanofi’s visibility at international conferences and other key political events.
- support the Head of the Geneva Office in the development and implementation of key projects conducted in the field of global health, by preparing working documents and drafting briefing notes.
- support the coordination of Sanofi contribution to the Access Accelerated Initiative.
- Master in Political Sciences, International Relations, Life Science;
- Curriculum in Global Health,
- Professional experience in Global Health / Pharmaceutical industry, in particular in Public Affairs / Emerging Markets,
- Excellent drafting skills (English),
- Demonstrating clarity, accuracy and an ability to summaries.
FULL PROFICIENCY IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH IS A MUST
Sanofi is a global healthcare leader focused on patients‘ needs, engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets and Sanofi Genzyme.
At Sanofi, our ambition is to be an integrated global healthcare company, focused on patients’ needs. Much more than just a leading pharmaceutical company, Sanofi is committed to transforming scientific innovations into solutions and services that protect health, enhance life, and respond to the needs of the 7 billion people in the world. We trust our ambition to guide and inspire us as we work to create a future with optimal health and wellness for everyone.
More Infos here!