Solar Impulse Foundation sucht Public Affairs & Policy Manager
After successfully completing the first round-the-world solar flight, the Solar Impulse Foundation (SIF) goal is to promote clean technologies as well as position the Dr. Bertrand Piccard into leading discussions around the world. To meet this goal, the SIF is initiating and launching the World Alliance for Clean Technologies in order to gather key NGOs, companies and organisations around the world and is looking for a
Public Affairs & Policy Manager
You will directly report to the Director, Public Affairs & Policy.
Your role will be:
- Prepare briefings for public appearances, speeches or interviews given by Prof. Bertrand Piccard and prepare follow-ups after main events;
- Develop comprehensive briefing for the team on policy or specific public affairs events;
- Continuously follow worldwide trends, debates and issues to position the SIF into high-level discussions;
- Be responsible for events & conferences daily watch, organized around the world by its partners and stakeholders. Ensure the SIF is registered to updates and aware;
- As part of the team working on setting up the World Alliance for Clean Technologies (WACT) you will
- support the development and implementation of the overall strategy in key markets;
- Assist and support technical discussions;
- Ensure processes are embedded through effective communication, follow-up, documentation and metrics.
Some travels might be required to join international conferences or events.
- Relevant master’s degrees, preferably with a focus on business administration or public administration;
- At least 3 years of experience;
- Good English speaker, native French;
- Excellent writing and analysis skills;
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken;
- Highly interested into public affairs and current debates about the transformation of our world;
- Autonomous, flexible, adaptable, creative, tech-curious;
- A creative mind, team-player;
- Ability to work in high pressure situations often with very short, tight deadlines and high level of exigence;
- Quest for excellence and service attitude, detail-oriented.
Click here to apply.