Zurich seeks Public Affairs Senior Consultant EMEA Region
In this temporary role you will analyze Public Affairs relevant information and advise senior leadership with regards to the organization’s public policy environment as well as raise the organization’s profile and influence in EU key associations and organizations.
Public Affairs Senior Consultant EMEA Region
your main responsibilities will involve:
- Managing projects with a public policy dimension and coordinating the development and implementation of EU public policy strategies.
- Supporting the organization´s senior executives in the area of public policy, key policy issues and advocacy efforts.
- Establishing and strengthening the external network with key EU public officials.
- Managing selected engagements with relevant EU public policy stakeholders to ensure a favorable public policy environment for the organization.
- Owning selected EU key issues with a special focus on General Insurance and the EU digital agenda, driving the respective analytics to understand the impact on Zurich, leading the development of the respective positioning and advocacy engagements and ensuring transparency through reports with respect to making progress in implementing the strategy.
- Identifying and managing an internal network of issue specific experts. Supporting the development of recommendations for new initiatives within the EU public policy environment and then taking over the lead in working on specific solutions.
- Contribute to integrated campaign initiatives and lead the respective Public Affairs workstreams
- Ensuring through the above points that the organization’s policy brand is built in an effective and measurable way.
Your Skills And ExperienceAs a Public Affairs Senior Consultant EMEA Region your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree in business, finance, law or a related subject.
- At least 6 or more years of experience in the related EU environment (topics and/or institutions).
- Typically 4 or more years of government or business change experience.
- Specialist knowledge able to work with concepts and develop advice and responses which fit local conditions.
- Sufficient experience to be able to support tactical changes to the business.
- Advanced Relationship Management and networking skills
- Advanced knowledge of Insurance Legal and Regulatory Environment
- Fluent in English
Further Information & Application: www.zurich.taleo.net